10:34 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Today has been a loooong day. I went out with some friends last night for St. Patty's Day and stayed out entirely too late. It's very rare that I get out like that anymore so when I do, I definitely make a night of it. I had the most fun I have had out in a long long time. I met some great people and ran into a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time. I had to work today and we have been so slow, the day drug on. I cannot even believe how far I have come since last year. I am so excited about my future and everything ahead of me in the next couple of months but I think more than anything I have learned to enjoy the present. I used to wake up miserable, insecure and always wanting more, never satisfied. I now cannot even express the fulfillment I have and I am truly a blessed woman. Going to bed early to try and catch up on some sleep! *God is Good* 

Quote of the night: “Every man is afraid of something. That's how you know he's in love with you; when he is afraid of losing you.


Listening to: Bleed Red - Ronnie Dunn <-----Great song about compassion

0 comments: