Positive

11:16 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Well this is my second day of 4 days for Spring Break spent at the library. Chemistry has consumed my 48 hrs and let me just say that can get a little depressing. So it's time for some positive thinking! I had a productive day at the library and got most of my Chemistry done so time to  move on to Calculus. I came home to my beautiful maltipoo and decided to actually make myself dinner again and unwind a little bit. It's so easy to get caught up in all the here and now. The world can pull us in every direction and take up all of our time. I can say some of my favorite things of the past two days are:


1. my alarm going off and getting to lay just a little bit longer
2. getting out of the shower and letting my hair dry naturally and no make up 
2. the first smiling face I see is on my electric toothbrush telling me I'm done
3. driving to the library with the music up and windows down
4. peace and quiet in the library
5. feeling accomplished leaving the library
6. making myself a lovely dinner and taking some "me"time
7. blogging :)
8. having the apt. to myself for a couple of nights
9. *Pandora* 
10. the 10 minutes before I go to sleep when my maltipoo cuddles up to me and all she wants is to be loved on. Her love is unconditional and just what I need at the end of the day :) 








Seeing this makes me very thankful to have 2 more days to enjoy and thankful I have them to catch up on my work! 


Listening to: With You, Tonight - Matt Wertz


Quote of the night: Change your thoughts and you change your world. ~ Norman Vincent Peale

0 comments: