Roommates Bathroom Completed!

10:15 PM Es Elle 1 Comments

ok so Roommate Bedroom and Bathroom are completed. My brother is coming tomorrow and bringing the furniture for the Guest Bedroom and I am *UBER* excited about setting it up for company to come stay! I feel more excited about fixing up the guest bedroom than I did my own! ha So I am going to give you the before and after pictures of the bathroom and guest bedroom pictures will be coming soon! :)

Before doing anything to it...

 I added my extra 
shower curtain and hand towel

 Freshly Painted Walls and Trim

Once she moves in, Ill try to sneak a pic with all of her things added to the rooms! I feel like the pictures do not even do it justice. It really does look very different! *Enjoy the weekend*

Listening to: By My Side - Ben Harper

Quote of the Night: And if we're lucky, we realize, in the face of everything, in the face of life, the true dream is being able to dream at all. ~ Greys Anatomy

1 comment: