Where is the warm weather?

10:45 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

I am sure most people have been blogging about the same thing… but seriously… it's almost April and we are having high temps of 50! This is just getting ridic! I feel like I can't get out of winter hibernation mode. I absolutely cannot stand cold weather and never want to leave my bed, much less my house! Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow which means we should be in Spring right now! Well in regards to these bipolar temperatures, I am having to adjust my schedule every day it seems. It did finally stop raining and even though the sun is out, it is still super cold. I got a gym membership at the beginning of the semester, which was good and I was going regularly but now that we have already had spring break and it looks like spring outside, I want to just get out of the house and go for a run. I hate to be stuck in a gym on a pretty day but it is definitely too cold for me to get out and go for a run in the morning. So, I have been trying to think of other ways that I can shed this muffin I've obtained from Spring Break'n. I do have apple TV and thought that I could find some workout programs on Netflix and couldn't… not sure why. Then I realized that there is a YouTube app so I started searching yoga full length classes and came across a yoga class by Tara Stiles and decided to try it out. I pulled my yoga mat out and within the first 5 minutes I was already shedding clothes one piece at a time… coco thinks her mom is crazy. But let me just say, this is a fabulous video! The closest thing I have found to a real yoga class (and I am really picky). She also has videos of her cooking some great detox recipes that I totally took notes on. If you are like me, and dread getting out in the cold weather but can see the lbs piling on by the day, this video is amazing and you should try it. I have already placed it in my schedule every morning and am so excited to have a workout I can look forward to and not having to get out in the freezing cold. I hope you are all doing well! School is… well school. I blog to take my mind off of school so I apologize if you never hear about my PharmD experiences (I promise they aren't that great)  :) 


Quote of the Night: “Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.” - Anonymous



0 comments: