This has got to be the good life

8:15 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Watching Definitely, Maybe last night, I realized that this is when I knew they were supposed to be together. Now it isn't my favorite quote from the movie (that would have to be the engagement practicing scene) but it's a new favorite from the movie. It's like their truce to be friends but you know they both really like each other. :)



April: Besides, you and me,
it'd kind of be like cats and dogs.
Will: Yeah. 
April: Yeah.

  
Will: Oil and water.
April: Sandpaper and bare ass.
Will: That's gross. That's just gross.
April You'd be the ass.
Will: Yeah. No, thank you.
Will: I'd be honored.

April: Lennon and McCartney.
Will: They were good together.
April: Yeah, while it lasted,
Will: and then they couldn't even be friends.
April: I think we can, at least, manage that.
Will: I think we could.

  
April: Enchanté.
WIll: Yeah. Salud.

  
April: Come on, let's dance.
Will: No.
April: Why?
Will: Okay.
April: You ready?
Will: Yeah.

Listening to: "Good Life" - One Republic

0 comments: