Life

11:42 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

        I had another successful day at the library and was going to take Coco for a walk when I got home but it was rather chilly outside so I figured I would try tomorrow {hopefully it will be warmer}. Instead, I had a little retail therapy that was waaaay over due! and much to my low expectations of finding anything, I actually found some good stuff. It has been so hard for me to find things that fit and I actually got 2 pairs of jeans, a jacket and 2 pairs of shoes! I am very excited! i really just need some casual tops and cute sundresses but that can wait for a couple more months. I had to walk through Z Gallerie and literally faced straight toward the door and kept walking or I would have spent the whole 2 hrs in there picking out stuff for my new place! 
          On another note; I found out two people that I know had died recently. One was a patient at my work and would see her pretty frequently, so that was very sad. The other was a girl that I had have known for a couple of years but got to know her better over this past summer and she was about to graduate law school in which we talked about hanging out more when she moved back to Birmingham. She was found in her apt on March 3 and I just found out about it today. I am very saddened by this, even though I did not know her real well, she was beautiful and very very smart. I have to say that before we became better friends, I always thought she was so pretty, dressed impeccably and just all around classy girl. It is such a sad sad thing that a beautiful girl at 25 could have life cut so short. I pray for her family and close friends through this grieving time. It definitely puts things in perspective for me to see someone so great my age to be swept away from this world. Rest in peace: A.B.




Quote: For death begins with life's first breath; and life begins at touch of deathJohn Oxenham


Listening to: God Only Knows What I'd Be Without You - Beach Boys <--- Great Version

0 comments: