≈dinner for one≈

10:02 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Well I can say that tonight has been a first of many to come. I made dinner for one. I have to say that I think I did a pretty good job and as lonely as it may seem, it's not at all




pasta + wine + candlelight + Delilah = a very enjoyable dinner! Plus I figured a glass of wine would be perfect to help me take my philosophy midterm since I have to really dig deep and open my mind to every aspect of logic and reason *haha* 

In case you were wondering what Coco was doing.... well burying her bone in the chair of course! I got her in mid action! CAUGHT!




Quote of the night: "We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves" ~ Dalai Lama

Listening to: "Tequila Sunrise" ~ The Eagles 

Off to finish my midterm: Wish me luck *Night*


0 comments: