UP and DOWN

10:46 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

I have been absolutely exhausted the past 2 days! I go go go all week and when Saturday comes and I get off work, it's hard for me to do ANYTHING.... I completely crash and can't seem to get it together until Monday comes back around again. I did, however, make it to church this morning and taught the toddlers class. They were absolutely adorable and I only had 5 today which was good to start out with but I will be doing it more often and they said there is usually a lot more than that. It was so much fun being able to read a lesson to them and teach them their Bible Verse for the week. Here are some pics of the cuties:





Went shopping for some furniture and did not find a thing... upside: I still have 2 months!
Ended the day with CPK and DQ - can't get much better than that! 


Oh yeah, and I got a picture of the moon although it doesn't look so "super" in the picture, it definitely was. Hope you got to check it out!


Quote of the night: Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.” Oscar Wilde




0 comments: