Monday

10:03 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

    Monday has been a great start of the week! I got some of my furniture in for my new place and I am duper excited! I got my new desk and my two kitchen chairs. The two biggest pieces I am having a hard time finding are the couches and a kitchen table. I know exactly what I am looking for and can't find it anywhere... I may not have to be so picky. I have a couple more months to keep looking before I compromise for something different. 
    I took Coco to the park again today and went for a run. I think this is going to become a weekly event. I am enjoying running more and more; it could be partly because I am a healthier person. I have given up the soft drinks and most sweets. If I can start fitting exercising into my schedule a little bit right now then I'll be good once I move and have more time on my hands. 
    I received a letter in the mail offering me to be apart of the National Honor Society because of my "academic achievement" but I do not think I am going to be initiated since I am transferring. It was very rewarding to receive the letter and I will just have to keep it going for AU. It makes all the sleepless nights worth it!
    I did not realize that fellow bloggers had given a day of silence for Japan on March 18th and so I have decided to do it myself tomorrow. I have been reading about everything that is going on over there and it is absolutely heart breaking. *They could not have enough prayers* Continue to pray for them and help out in any way you can.




Quote of the Night: "Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable." The Wizard of Oz


Listening to: Yesterday - The Beatles

0 comments: