Add this to my list...

1:40 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

 I played the piano from about 6 yrs old all the way through high school. I hated to practice music that my teacher gave me and always wanted to play love songs. Days that I was very frustrated, angry or upset; I would sit down at the piano and just play what I wanted to play and it was such a release for me. Listening to piano music while I'm studying is very calming for me and I am sure this is why. When I play, I have a sense of just me and the music and when I play it while I am studying, it's just me and the book. The more I have been listening to it, the more I really miss playing and remember what a great feeling it gave me. God has given me this wonderful gift and I want to start playing again. So we can add this to my list of to do's for the next year and of wants after I graduate :)


A WHITE BABY GRAND PIANO



This is actually John Lennon's white baby grand.


Here is The Legend playing...



Listening to: "Imagine" - John Lennon - great live performance!


Quote of the day: Music takes us out of the actual and whispers to us dim secrets that startle our wonder as to who we are, and for what, whence, and whereto. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 comments: