*Sigh*

11:16 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Well, it has been a long week and I am glad to be able to relax a little bit. I now have my new home in Auburn and I am super excited about decorating. I think, sleep and dream about what I am going to do to my place. It is so cute and Coco definitely approves. Out of all the ones we went to, she did not want to leave this one {and not because the owner had a dog also}! I went shopping today after work and found a bunch of cute things. Looks like everything is coming together and I am anticipating this change. Scary but invigorating! Here are some inspirations for my new place... I have taken pictures of it now and I'll start a before, in the process and after postings along the way.



More pics to come....

Listening to: Sleeping In - The Postal Service

Quote of the night: Why Worry? These two words, considered sincerely, can radically reconfigure the landscape of your mind. Worry rarely leads to positive action; it's just painful, useless fear about hypothetical events, which scuttles happiness rather than ensuring it. By focusing on gratitude, we can shut down the part of the brain that worries.

0 comments: