Roommate Bedroom Complete

3:56 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

I am not sure if I told you but I have a roommate moving in at the beginning of August. I do not know her so this is a little risky but it will just be year, I think I can handle it. The room that was to be my office has now turned into an actual guest room. I have been wanting to put pictures up but it has also become my storage room until I get furniture for it and get the rest of the place painted so I am going to wait until it is completely finished. Mother came down the past two days and we finished my new roommates bedroom and bathroom with paint. Here are the before and after pictures of the bedroom! I think it looks pretty good :)

Here is is before new hardwoods, yuck…
(not my furniture)

 With new hardwoods; much better!
(just moved in, hence the clutter)

 painted the trim and the walls…
(don't worry, fan is being replaced)

 Roommate Ready :)


It's amazing how new hardwoods and some trim and wall paint can make a room look 100 times bigger and better. It is now ready for her to move in and I can start on the living room and kitchen *finally* 


Quote of the day: We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. - Frederick Keonig


Listening to: "Waiting on an Angel" - Ben Harper

0 comments: