çoço's day

10:08 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

 I did wake up early today and attempted to brush Coco's teeth. She was not very happy but none the less I still managed to get most of them. Here she is growling at the toothbrush!:












I then went to the library for my last day of Spring Break and while Cortney and I were sitting outside talking and this random duck came walking across the road taking its precious time and we were laughing bc all the cars stopped for it:












I got a lot of Calculus done and promised Coco last night I would take her to the park and it felt sooo good outside so I did:


(happy Coco)
















(clean Coco)














(dirty Coco)










I think she had the best day she has had in a long time. She was so happy and running around. I felt like I had a wild child. She ran through the water, I looked down and literally 2 seconds later she had mud all over her paws, chest and face. I just let her play and get dirty. I had a great time as well running with her and enjoying this beautiful weather. Life is Good.


Listening to: Silver Springs * Fleetwood Mac 


Quote of the night: "When I get lonely these days, I think: So BE lonely. Learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, for once in your life. Welcome to the human experience. But never again use another person's body or emotions as a scratching post for your own unfulfilled yearnings." 
 Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)

0 comments: