Happy Birthday to ME

6:25 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Reasons why I had the best birthday ever...


Thurs.
1. after staying up all night for midterms I walked out to a living room full of pink balloons from my roommate and a card
2. I made A's on both of my midterms.
3. I had an enjoyable birthday lunch with my grandmother.
4. I came back from lunch with pink tulips and card from my parents at work.
5. Co workers surprise me with a "princess" edgars cake, balloons, tiara and card.
6. I receive a bouquet of roses from "Jack Dawson" :) 
7. Bernadette took me out to Chuy's for Mexi and Margs
8. Come home to a surprise b'day cup handmade by my roommate and the sweetest card.
Fri.
9. I get to go home at 4:00 on Fri to prepare for party.
10. Mardi Gras party that all of my friends came to celebrate.
11. $100 gift card to Sephora from Aman.
12. Bottle of wine from Daniel.
Sat.
13. Spending time with my family.
14. My favorite strawberry cake made by my mother.
15. Shrimp for dinner.
16. Money for clothes shopping from my family.




Thank you all for an amazing weekend!   


LIFE IS GOOD :)

0 comments: