quick update

12:15 AM Es Elle 0 Comments

Well I haven't updated in a while because I have just had a lot going on. I am trying to get through this semester and these next couple weeks of working and trying to get everything together for my new place! This is so exciting but at the same time so scary! I do not really know anyone so it is definitely going to be an experience of growth for me. I welcome it with open arms! Good news for this week: I made a 96 on my Chemistry Test, only had to pay $15 for my doctor co pay, and I am pretty sure I found the couches I want :) The only thing I keep thinking about is the paint. I have heard that you should wait to pick out paint at the very end of the decorating but I just don't know? It is very overwhelming to think about. As soon as I get a little bit of time, I will update the looks I am going for. I can't wait to actually start the process and I can put up before and after pictures! :) I hope you all have had a good week, tomorrow is Friday! Too bad some of us work Saturdays! God is good!



MY WEAKNESS FOR THE NIGHT



Listening to:  Cracklin Rosie - Neil Diamond 


Quote of the Night: The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.

0 comments: