My hump my hump my hump

9:51 AM Es Elle 0 Comments

I can say that this has been one heck of a productive week so far and I all of a sudden have a drive that I have been missing for the past couple of months now. It's crazy how you go through ups and downs and it all comes down to mastering your thoughts and feelings. I completed my chemistry test 2 days ago which is due today and I finished my stats test last night that was due and for once I do not feel rushed or crammed. It's such a great feeling to not be a procrastinator! I bet I would add ten years to my life just by not procrastinating!!! I have been really focusing on my school and trying to just get through this semester. As much as it scares me to say it, I only have about 2-3 weeks left and I'll be free (well only for about 2 weeks)! then I can decorate and actually be excited about the move! It's time to quit putting off the calculus and face it full force today. I HAVE to catch up. I hate even thinking about it, so on a much brighter note; this is my new coveted piece of decor. I have been trying to find one but the company that originally made it, is not selling it right now. I LOVE it! "For-like-ever" it's so *me* 



Hope everyone has a happy hump day! 


Quote of the Day: "Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it."  ~Anonymous

0 comments: