TABLES

1:05 AM Es Elle 0 Comments

OK so I am having a really hard time deciding what kind of table to get for my new place. Here is my predicament: I am going for the modern contemporary look and I originally wanted to get white chairs and white table. I have already bought my chairs but now I am starting to think maybe I should get a dark wood table to give a little contrast to the kitchen. The only problem is that my cabinets are a more oak color so I would need to paint or stain those. As I have been looking at pictures to get some ideas, I now have thrown in the idea of a glass top or acrylic table instead. What to do!!! Decisions, decision. Here are the 3 choices, what do you think?

Original Idea:


Second Idea:



 Third Idea:


Quote of the Night: Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. 
Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive.
- Donald Trump

0 comments: