Grooming for the Poor!

10:53 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

So after taking Coco to the park with Gracie and letting them trudge through the lake water, I have been putting off her bath long enough (gross I know). She needed it so bad not to mention her hair is getting so long that it gets ratty really easily. She will be professionally groomed before we move, but with a mom on limited funds this will have to do for now. Plus, it is always bonding time with us and she LOVES the hairdryer! Here are some cute pics through the process:





Quote of the Night: "I talk to her when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure she understands.  When she looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then she rubs her nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat.  For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that."  ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

0 comments: