Living Rooms

5:06 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

I have had a really hard time focusing today. I have been thinking about the move and everything I HAVE to get done before I go and I cannot stop thinking about what to do with the living room. This is not something I am going to be able to control until I actually get down there and take measurements and see where I am going to be able to put what I have and what I need. So, really there is not reason for me to be freaking out about it but I am a control freak (yes, I admit it) and I want to have it together NOW. Here are some living rooms I came across to feed my addiction:


Love this but it's a little too masculine for me. I do adore the rug though:

 This is exactly what my flooring looks like and this ideally what I would love to do with my space:

 Love this also. These are pretty much the colors I want to use along with animal prints. 

 Well and of course here is a PINK room with the poster that I am dying to have. If I lived is "Sarah World", my whole place would be pink. Wait, I do live there! hmmm.....


Quote of the Day: “Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.” - Audrey Hepburn

0 comments: