Friday Night Movie

10:52 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

since I won't be on here tomorrow night due to a bf's bday party at my apt, movie night is tonight! The only movie I'll be watching tonight is my Calculus module but if I could watch one, it would be this. This movie  has been on my mind a lot lately and I haven't seen it in so long. For some reason YouTube would not let me embed it so you will have to click on the link to watch it. Here are one of the many scenes that are so good about this movie: 
THE NOTEBOOK


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUZcewEwcmc&feature=related



Quote of the night: "Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone." - The Notebook

0 comments: