HAPPY EASTER

10:11 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

well I could have an Easter post, but I'm not. Although, I did have a lovely Easter with my family, I am going to fill you in on a DYI project. I am in the process of about to move so I am trying to organize  as much as I can before I move. This week it was my horribly packed file folder. I keep EVERYTHING, which is something my Father taught me very well. Every receipt, every rx, every bill, every card... I think you get the idea. So I had this file folder that stuck out in my closet. It was so packed full that I could not even close it and every time I walk into my closet it gives me anxiety. I finally decided to do something about it....


I didn't get a picture of it with everything in it but just imagine this FULL of papers.... horrible right?

 Go through everything and sort out what to keep and what not...
 

take a trip to Wal-Mart and buy a clean, accessible File Box.

 Finished Product!  much better, huh?

I THOUGHT SO :)
THIS HAS COMPLETED MY DAY!

Listening to: Down - Jay Sean

Quote of the Night: "If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking." 

0 comments: