Manic Monday

7:25 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

well I haven't updated much the past couple of weeks because of technical difficulties and some personal problems but I am baaaack! :) Today has been a crazy and very fast Monday, I signed my loan for my new place today ALL BY MYSELF! it's all in my name! It was kind of scary but a very cool and independent feeling. Everything is coming together and I already have 2 girls that have been inquiring about wanting to live with me one this fall and one starting next spring. Everything is just coming right a long and I can't explain how I'm feeling through one word. I have so many emotions going through me right now, that I don't even know how I feel about it. I think I am just ready to be done with this semester and moved on. I honestly think this has been the hardest semester on me in every aspect. My mother tells me that if I can make it through this then I will definitely be able to make it through all the rest. My stress levels are out of this roof and I honestly do not even know how I do it. I have had a lot going on; physically and emotionally that have completely drained me. I honestly cannot wait to be moved and starting this new chapter of my life. I am so ready to be done with Birmingham, you have no idea~ Seems as if it is going to storm tonight and I will be staying up all night enjoying it and my school work! *Hope you have all had a great Monday*

Quote of the night: "Sometimes the girl who's always been there for everyone else needs someone to be there for her."

0 comments: