Monday Monday Monday

10:07 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

It definitely does not feel like Monday, today. I had a wonderful weekend and did not do ANY school work. Well I was planning on working on some calculus but my internet has been down so I was not able to do school work or blog (so sorry)! So I watched "Just Friends" Saturday night. I tried to put Saturday Night Movie on here but couldn't get a long enough connection to upload one. Sunday, I had wonderful brunch with some of my girls from college at CPK. It is always sooo good to see them. We are all very busy and have so much going on but manage to meet up about once every month or two to catch up over lunch/dinner. Then, my crew was waiting on me at my apartment pool for some Funday Sunday. It has been since last summer that we have done that and it was so much fun. After the sun went down we even tried out the hot tub. I can't believe that we have not used it since we have moved in but I guarantee it will be used a lot the next 3 weeks. I have had a very productive Monday that consisted of Chemistry class/lab and then a long study session at Barnes and Nobles with Cortney. Now Tevebaugh is over here to "study" all night. Our studying usually consists of a lot of talk about life, love and God with a little bit of studying in between.  I sure am going to miss my study partners :( This move is becoming very bittersweet for me. I hope you all have had a good weekend and have an even better week to come! *God is Good*


Listening to: Don't Be Stupid - Shania Twain


Quote of the Night: "You can't build a reputation on what you are 'going to do'" - Henry Ford

0 comments: