§pring Fever

9:48 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

This weather is making me not want to do any homework. I just love Springtime into Summertime. It just gives you the best feeling of freedom riding around with the windows down and the music up, like there is no care in the world. I was born at the beach and to the beach I will return. I love everything about it; the air, the smell, the feel, the food, the grass, the water and just the natural feel of it. I have always wanted to move back with a little place near the beach and a little convertible to drive around in. I guess because I partly grew up at the beach and my parents took us there all the time, I want to raise my family on the beach. We have so many pictures of all of us at the beach with our first time in the water and covered in sand, making sand castles and brothers catching their first fish. My wish would be to move my entire family back. I know that every single one of them would do it in a heartbeat if life permitted it. I am just anticipating this semester to be OVER with so I can move out and start this transition in my life. Dr. Begun talked to me today about the move and I tell you, he is about one of the smartest men (besides my dad) that I know. He is so encouraging and so right, he knows just how to read me. He told me that he thinks that this is a great thing for me and that I need to experience change, meet new people and diversify who I am around. It is so invigorating for someone to prophesy good things to come for you. He looked at me and said "Fortune follows the Brave" and he is so right. I may not be living my passions but I am sacrificing now for even greater passions later in life.  No matter where I go, I will continue to only move forward. No turning back. That's what is so amazing about life is that you can do whatever you want to do, whatever you put your mind to. And I want to experience so much out of this life, I want to experience everything. I want to travel, to go and meet people, engage in other cultures, and experience this wonderfully diverse world that the Lord has made for our enjoyment and for His glory.  *The world is at your fingertips, don't lose grasp.*


Listening to: How He Loves Us - JesusCulture 


Quote of the Night: It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt



0 comments: