*Friendship*

11:32 PM Es Elle 0 Comments


I have had a very rough past couple of days with two exams being due and midterms coming up. I haven't slept in two days (not really sure why). I have been detoxing from the caffeine which has been extremely horrible! I have been physically and mentally exhausted and all I wanted to do when I got off work was come home and go straight to bed and my parents talked me into getting dinner with them. I left my phone in the car just so I would not be distracted (as my mom says). So when I get back to my car I had two texts from two friends asking if they could stop by the apartment because they were in the area. Of course my natural reaction was "ugh, of course! I am wanting to go to bed and people want to come over..." and then it hit me. I am about to move to Auburn where I can't have friends just stop by to visit and most of these people I won't even see much anymore when I get so bogged down by school and I have been such a hermit the past week. And then I realized that maybe thats exactly what I need is a little girl time to just hang out and talk and CHILL OUT. After they came over, it was amazing how much I felt better. We just caught up a little bit and discussed my b'day party coming up and what we will wear and just had much needed *girl time*. It's so easy to get wrapped up in our everyday activities and not make time for each other but that is what friendship is all about. I am so thankful for these girls that I have in my life to be there for me when I maybe don't want it (or I think I don't) but I really need it. THANK YOU! You girls mean more to me and have helped me in so many ways that you do not even know. I hope you know I am here for you as you have been for me. Don't hesitate to ever stop by EVER! *ILY*

0 comments: