11-1-11

8:50 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Today is, I suppose, a sort of memorable day considering it is 11-1-11 and it will never be that day for another thousand years. Although, I guess you could think of every day with that point of view! ha well I though that it was pretty cool to see all of those 1's together since I usually wish on 11:11. How are all my followers doing?! Well I am trying to get into the mood to study. I found out I made a 94 on my Micro midterm and a 96 on my AnP Lab midterm and I have absolutely no concentration to study. I have a Micro test tomorrow and an AnP test on Thursday and I have been so distracted! Thats what happens when I go home and see all of my friends! It takes a week for me to get refocused again! ha I think a lot of is has to do with working so hard last week on those tests and doing so well, I am just burnt out! I need a long vaca in the mountains with all the pretty Christmas lights! :) I have not even listened to Christmas music... which is my favorite... because I am afraid I am going to get way too excited about the month long break I get! ha 
I went home this weekend for Halloween and had so much fun seeing my friends and family. I was Dorothy on Friday night and a Sailor on Saturday night. It has been a long time since I have done 2 nights like that and lets just say that I was exhausted by Sunday! I hope you all had a Happy Halloween and have a great rest of the week. I'm leaving you with a picture of my pretty princess all dressed up for trick or treating! :) *Goodnight*


Quote of the Night: The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going.~Ralph Waldo Emereson

Listening to: All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey I broke my own rule and just listened to it and now I am pumped to study :)

0 comments: