Oh, Albert

8:21 PM Es Elle 0 Comments


I was browsing through different blogs on here last night and I came across Sparkles and Crumbs blog. First I would love to say that I enjoy reading her blogs because I am not just a quote lover but also a huge fan of Marilyn Monroe. I read a quote on one of her blogs that was written by Albert Einstein and it really hit home for me. Normally, I would save these kinds of things on my Template of Quotes but for some reason I kept browsing. Later last night, I was messing around on my Iphone and decided to look at my horoscope for the day. I don't believe, per se, in Astrology but sometimes it is just nice to have positive insight in your life from someone other than saying "you'll be fine" or "it will work out." So, if I am in desperate need of some encouragement, I will check to see what the stars have to say about my future. silly I know. To my astonishment, my horoscope had that exact same quote from Albert Einstein in regards to where I am in life right now. Naturally, I was amazed and just knew that it was a sign and wanted to share it with you. I tried to go back to Sparkles and Crumbs to find the exact quote she had on her page and could not find it, so I used trusty Google. I have posted the quote by Albert Einstein along with my horoscope for the day. I think everyone could apply this to their life, even if they aren't a Pisces! :) What a smart smart man! Goodnight, Loves!

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
But without deeper reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people; first of all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness is wholly dependent, and then for the many, unknown to us, to whose destinies we are bound by the ties of sympathy.
A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.
A human being is part of a whole, called by us the "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest -a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us.
Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.
Only a life lived for others is worth living.
--Albert Einstein

PISCES Nov, 09, 2011 
Albert Einstein once said that there are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. Choose the latter, Pisces, and you'll reap great personal rewards. You've been through a rough period, but you shouldn't allow the challenges and hardships you endured to alter your path unless it's for the better. If you count even your difficulties among the miracles in your life, you'll be primed to get the most out of every blessing that comes your way. Maintain an attitude of acceptance and a belief that even your darkest hours were valuable and positive in some way, and you'll eventually find the success you seek.

0 comments: