Decor Revealed

4:46 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

If you have lived with me, I am sure these pictures are nothing new other than where they are hung. :) I have not bought much new stuff but what I have, has definitely made a difference in this tiny place. After looking at most of the pictures I have taken, I think I am going to do a before and after blog on each room. It is amazing to see the transformation of this place. Today is dedicated to just showing the addition of decor in the living room/ kitchen/ laundry area and then we can look at one room at a time. I apologize the pictures aren't the best quality, which means you have to just come see it in person! I have been studying all day and still have so much to do so I'm making this snappy. GET EXCITED!  


Living room with my NY picture and a preview of the Christmas tree
 Marilyn Monroe with new sheers and curtain rods

 Audrey Hepburn is in the kitchen… 
did you see the birchbox coasters on the table? :)
 New wine glass holder from Ikea
 New Wine bottle holder from Ikea I just need 4 wine bottles, uh oh!
& Phillipians 4:8 picture on the opposite wall

Small laundry room containing my red Vogue picture and of course another Marilyn Monroe.


0 comments: