Too picky?

10:18 PM Es Elle 0 Comments






I am always searching for the perfect dress for the next event I have coming up. I do not settle until I find exactly what I am looking for and money is not issue. This is truly a blessing because I settle for nothing but the best. I do try to look in places that are less expensive but if I find exactly what I want and in my size, I'm buying it. Being small has its advantages but a disadvantage is that it is extremely hard to find clothes to fit correctly. I guess living in the second obese state in the country contributes to that problem. However, this does not motivate me to gain weight, just to shop more. Lucky for me, it's what I love! :) This is my inspiration photos for what I am looking for in a "NYE Dress." I prefer 3/4 to long sleeves just because of the weather. I saw these photos on pinterst and none of them went to the sites where the dresses were sold. Let me know if you have seen anything like this available at any shops. I would love the help in this search for the perfect NYE Dress! What is your inspiration for NYE?

Quote of the Night: New Year's Day is every man's birthday. ~Charles Lamb

0 comments: