Good Wednesday

1:00 AM Es Elle 0 Comments

Sooooo I had a really awesome day today and let me tell you, those have been few and far between lately. Things have not been so great in barner town BUT I am not going back there... I am sending off ONLY positive energy and welcoming positive energy! I found out a spot came open in the Mammalian Physiology class that I needed... Praise the Lord. I also received a FREE tan from Palm Beach Tan right after I found out there was one here and was planning on going tomorrow... Praise the Lord. I have become quite pastey and need some color before I put on my halloween outfit! Speaking of Halloween... I am uber excited about this weekend! I have not been home to see any of my family or friends since this semester has begun. I cannot even contain how happy I am to finally get some social interaction and go out. I am hoping, however, that the weather does not get any cooler or we will definitely be freezing! Cassie called me today and asked if I wanted to work over Thanksgiving and Christmas break at Schaeffer. I can honestly say that the thought of me going back to work is so exciting! I feel like a hermit down here and like I have lost all capability of interaction with strangers. I miss working with the public! I miss talking to strangers! I miss helping people I do not know and trying to work out their problems or complaints! ok ok ok I know you think I am going clinicaly insane but its true. I really think that as a student (since I have been on both sides now) you can get so bogged down by school work and trying to get in a professional study that you forget what it's all about. For some people they don't know what it is about until they get out of professional school and hate it but I have worked in the public and it's what I love. I loved helping people every day, even if it's just to put a smile on their face. This is why I chose the direction I am going, because I wanted to be able to consult and guide patients on a professional level. Ok, now that you have heard a portion of my personal statement for Pharmacy school, I'll spare you the rest. :) In a sum, I love people, I love God, I love serving people and I love serving God. Forgive my over enthusiasm but if you only knew how down I have been you would be happy that Optomistic Sarah is back. I hope that you are all having a fabulous Hump Day and if you have been having one bad day after another like I had lately, I promise at some point it can only go up and it will. That is hope enough to wake up with a smile and expect today will be the day it all turns around! I'm off to studying for my two tests next week! Check out the song below that I am listening to. I heard it for the first time today and it will instantly put you in a good mood! *Goodnight*

Listening to: Heavenly Day - Patty Griffin

Quote of the Night: I do it for the joy it brings, cause I'm a joyful girl. 'Cause the world owes us nothing, we owe each other the world. - Ani Difranco

0 comments: