FALL < WINTER

7:24 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Well, November is here and although most people would like to wait until after Thanksgiving to begin the Christmas decorating, I am having a hard time containing myself. I LOVE Christmas music, decorations, traffic, weather, etc. There is just something about that time of year that makes me feel like nothing could go wrong or put me in a bad mood. I am sure my over excitement for Christmas time is annoying to the many Grinch's out there but I'm not holding back! I am contemplating when to put my decorations up. My extent of Fall decorations is a wreath and pumpkins. Not much! I have way more Christmas stuff and considering I may be home the whole month of December, I need to be able to enjoy them as much as I can! I am not sure if I will be getting a tree, most likely not but I can at least have all of my other little trinkets out. When do you think is the right time to put out Christmas decorations? Do you think before Thanksgiving is too early? Let me know what you all think! Have a fantabulous week! I'm leaving you with pictures of my sparse fall/halloween decor! :)





Quote of the Night: Spring passes and one remembers one's innocence. Summer passes and one remembers one's exuberance. Autumn passes and one remembers one's reverence. Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance. - Yoko Ono


Listening to: The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

0 comments: