Deck the HALL!

10:02 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Last minute, my mother decided to come into town on Saturday to help me finish painting the last bit of my place. The hall was saved for last and I had lots of decor that needed to be hung on the walls. Well, she came down and worked me like a slave while also paying me for it :) We put one coat on and then went out to eat and shopping. I had so much fun just running all over town with her, browsing in all the different stores and buying more home decor. We ended up coming back and putting one last coat on the hall and hung all of my pictures. I am going to show you before and after pictures of the hall and save my lovely decor for tomorrow's blog! It looks so0o0o awesome! I am so relieved to finally feel like I am at home! It has definitely been a long, drawn out process and I honestly have only my mother to thank. She has been the one and only person who has helped me really get this place in shape. I am so thankful for everything she has done and continues to do for me. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful woman to be not only my mother but also my friend. She also bought me a Christmas tree :)))))) Don't fret, I am most definitely going to put pictures up of my lovely tree for all of you to see. I put up the tree and all of my Christmas decorations, of course while listening to Christmas music. This is my most FAVORITE time of the year!! Have you all hung your decorations yet?! Well, here in college town, you have to give us a little bit of break since we aren't home for a week of thanksgiving and pretty much the whole month of December. We have to put them up early in order to enjoy them for a little while. Who knows, it may help with our finals??? You know, maybe get in the Christmas cheer :) Let me know what you think of Hall painting! Happy Monday!


Before with the horrible light...        This is with the new light Phil installed

 The finished product! I may find some cute pictures to hang on the walls!



Listening to: This Christmas - Christina Aguilera


Quote of the Night: All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother - Abraham Lincoln

0 comments: