*ßirchbox*

5:28 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

There is a little secret that I would like to share to my audience today. I have joined a mailing list and it's not just any kind of mailing list. It is a mailing list full of surprises every month for the beauty inspired girl. If you are into trying new things and wanting to know the latest products on the market, Birchbox is for you. They cater to every kind of woman; in fact when you join, you will fill out a survey about your lifestyle, skin and hair types. You control the kind of products they send to you without knowing exactly what is to come every month. I am the kind of person that LOVES mail and presents. Receiving this little $10 box in the mail every month always puts a smile on my face and an anticipation of what goodies I am going to receive next. You sign up at Birchbox.com and $10 is automatically drafted out of your account every month and they automatically ship it to your home. I have enjoyed every product I have received in the two months I have joined. I do not have the time to research new products or to go to stores and try new things, so this is perfect. Included in the box are your products beautifully wrapped in pink paper along with ribbon and post card telling you about each product, size, price and how to use it. A few more perks: if you like the product you can purchase it on their website, you can send as a gift to a friend, free shipping, and you can earn points that will go towards discounted purchases. I promise I do not work for the company and by no means getting paid by promoting them or anything, I only wish I had thought of this idea sooner! ha Go get yourself on the mailing list and we can share our goodies with each other! If you are already receiving them, let me know what you are getting and how you like it! 
HAPPY HUMP DAY! 
This is what it looks like in the mail
 The box inside the box
 My October Goodies
1: Ahava - Mineral Foot Cream and Body Treatment love it
2: Blinc - the new and improved waterproof mascara love it
3: Pangea Organics - Facial Scrub amazing
4: Ouidad - Climate Control, heat and humidity gel for hair which I definitely need
5: Lash Card - used while applying mascara to keep from getting mascara on the eyelids so smart

My November Goodies
1: Borghese - Cleansing Mud Mask for delicate skin can't wait to try
2: Two Paper Dolls - Ampersand Coasters I have already placed on my table
3: Zoya - Nail Polish in the Holiday 2011 Collection - Noel so glad I did not buy nail polish Monday
4: Atelier Cologne - Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue that also came with a picturesque postcard
5: Supersmile - Professional Whitening Toothpaste - cinnamon flavored yummmm

Quote of the Night: Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference.~ Aristotle 



0 comments: