I'm dreaming of a...

10:55 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

PINK CHRISTMAS!







I am always dreaming in Pink, so this is my Christmas inspiration! These are not pictures of my tree or of my house but I sure wish they were! I am in my hometown right now and do not have my own pictures on my laptop, so I figured I would share a little dream with you. I will put up my pictures very soon! Decorating in pink for Christmas does not have to be tacky, it can be very classy. I love the second to the last picture of the pretty wrapping for the presents, each one has its own touch of pink. I think my first Christmas purchase after I get out of school will be a very nice pink tree! I'm sure everyone else will appreciate it as much as I do! :) I am off to studying for finals again... I hope you are all enjoying you break and are actually being able to have a break! *Goodnight, Loves*

Listening to: Mistletoe - Colbie Caillat
Quote of the Night: Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude! - Miley Cyrus

0 comments: