TGIT

11:45 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

I am so thankful for my Thursdays now, you have no idea! Monday-Wednesday is just so crazy and Thursdays I have absolutely no classes! My favorite movie Definitely, Maybe came on tonight and I have been sort of, out of words, I guess you could say. So one of my new favorite parts I just had to share:

Will: There's a fetching young intern who just started a week ago.
April: Great. Ask her out.
Will: I should, shouldn't I? But I don't think I will. You see, I don't want a fling. I want the real deal.
April: Forget about the real deal. You don't find it, it finds you.
Will: What does that mean? I don't know what that means.
April: It means that you get to a certain age and then you're ready.
You know, you're ready for kids or a commitment or, you know…
 ...a mortgage.
You know what I mean?
And the person that you're with then,
they become the one.
Will: So you're saying it's not who, but it's when.
April: Exactly.
Will: Okay. All right.

This gives great insight to many relationships around us. If you think about friendships and relationships and how they form and how friends come and go and so do lovers. They usually come into your life because of common interests and they usually drift away because those interests change. I think April has a great point to love happening where you are in life. If you are constantly on different paths and pages in your book, it can't work. BUT, along comes that person thats just where you are and it clicks. Two books become one great love story. Too many people are just trying to make it happen and work and the truth is, either it does or it doesn't. Coming from someone who really does not even know herself; I believe that you will know. Movies and songs have made it all so complicated. You should read into everything; he/she said this, did they mean this? did they really want this or were they trying to say this? It's as plain as black and white. Either it is or it isn't and if it isn't, you will find the "it is" in time. No one should settle for anything less than the best because somewhere out there, there is another "best" looking just for you. :) *Goodnight*

Quote of the night: When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. - Mark Twain

0 comments: