Little Surfer Girl

9:29 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

So I am officially leaving for the beach tomorrow. alone. depressing? NAH…  If I can manage to go to the beach alone I think I can do about anything alone. Granted, I would rather have someone come along with me but surprisingly everyone has turned down a free couple of days at the beach! I am not going to let this stop me from going because I deserve a break, I need a break. I have been going 90 to nothing since last fall and it's about time I have some relaxation in my life. It's kind of sad when you want to share everything you do with someone that doesn't care to share it with you or even know, so you end up alone. Alone is a good place, in alone time is where you find yourself and most of the time someone else does too! :) I just LOVE  the beach… I am so excited, you have no idea. It is all I have been able to think about all day! So I may be having a little project coming up soon with my family's beach house that I talked to my father about today... yaaaaahhhhh!!! I will be giving you updates soon and prayerfully it will work. So this has me thinking all about beach everything. There is not one thing that you cannot like about the beach, ok maybe hurricanes, other than that, NOTHING! Here are some pictures I found to share of what I like about the beach…
The Ocean

The Sand

The Palm Tree (my favorite)

even… The Seagulls

Sunrise

Sunset

Beach Love

Dinner for Two (awww)


Wedding for two (and a few)

Beach Cake? no thanks

Beach House

Beach Car

Beach Bicycle? Oh, yes

Beach Fishing? Of course!

along comes a little one… Beach Nursery


and then there were 3… Beach Family!

OK so I just let you into a little bit of my dream world… hope you enjoyed and now you will be planning your next beach trip very soon I'm sure. I will try to blog while I am there but I'm sure the beach will keep me pretty occupied! :) I'll try to post some pics of my trip. Back to… 

My Beach Study Buddy
Quote of the Night: "Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."
~From "The Princess Bride" - Wesley to Buttercup

0 comments: