Out of the Closet!

11:46 AM Es Elle 0 Comments

Everything came out of the closet last night, not just Taylor and Robert but ALL  of my clothes! I randomly felt like organizing my closet because ever since I moved in, we just threw my clothes in there and it was a disaster! My brother is going to be building me a new closet soon but until then, I just had to have a little organization going on. It's amazing how much easier, just being organized can make your life. I did not get a before picture of my closet but I did get one of all the clothes on my bed: 


DISASTER!

This is about 1/3 of my actual closet and clothes.. The rest of it is covered by walls and I practically have to weasel myself between the wall and the clothes to get what I am looking for, hence why I am getting knew closets! But now I at least know where everything is! I color coordinated by style also. Starting at the right (behind the wall) were all my coats and sweatshirts, then long sleeves,  short sleeves, tank tops, skirts/pants, then all my beautiful dresses are covered by the other wall!

MUCH BETTER!


I even made Coco a little closet for her self in the study room. 
Now she just needs more clothes! :)



Quote of the Day: Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- Winnie the Pooh

Listening to: Settlin' - Sugarland

0 comments: