TGIF!

5:19 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

or not???? This just means that I am 3 days away from my first AnP exam and 6 days away from my first Organic Chemistry exam!! FREAK OUT! While I would love to be painting the room I need to be studying in, I will be studying in any other room but that one. I met with my Pharmacy advisor today and he gave me great encouragement for what I am about to encounter the next year. I am about to be hitting the books hard core and will have no time for play (but hopefully blogging). I found out that I have to have my application turned in by September as opposed to March…. big difference, HUGE. So I have got a lot of work ahead of me but I am definitely ready. I am looking for a roommate and if any of you know of anyone that needs a place to live here, please, let me know! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! XOXO


My Study Buddy

Quote of the day: The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lambardi

0 comments: