Empty ME

10:23 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

What a week! I have not blogged in a couple of days and even though this is supposed to be a short week because of the holiday, this week has lasted forever! One of the reasons why I have not really blogged much lately is that I have so much on my mind and have not been able to sort my thoughts. I have school that has been absolutely insane since day one. Relationships; well we all know thats complicated no matter how you look at it. Home Improvements, well the whole place is lacking… in EVERY room and its driving me CRAZY! I finally caulked the ceiling of my study room tonight and it has to dry for two hours. After waiting, I am now not motivated to paint as I was 2 hours ago. I feel like its taking me FOREVER! well, actually is it. So I feel like I need a DIY organization for my brain. Dump everything out. Sort through it. Throw away the bad and the unnecessary. Put dividers and tabs in place. Arrange them in order of priority.  And then GO! 
I think about how I used to run a whole front desk of an office, a busy busy office at that, and never skipped a beat but yet I feel like I need a personal assistant to run my life! I know life is not supposed to be this stressful and exhausting. I try to have me time and personal time but that just leads to guilt and then even bigger freaking out later. It's a disability to be so obsessive compulsive. I have to continually remind myself to stay calm and take everything in one at a time. So my decision is to take this project, one room at a time. My focus point is school and in my extra time I will be painting and hopefully finding time to update you lovely people :)  Bear with me, this is only a phase of life, it too shall pass. Goodnight!


Quote of the Night: I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love and abundance.  Then, whenever doubt, anxiety or fear try to call me, they keep getting a busy signal - and soon they'll forget my number.  ~Edith Armstrong


Listening to: How He Loves Us - Kim Walker



0 comments: