~$now $now Go Away~

10:34 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Im getting ready to go eat with my parents and Im walking out the door notice that I have on a bright salmon top, flip flops, wet hair and I have put my make up on using a tad of base and face lotion. I would say that I am totally ready for spring. And I walk outside to a blasting snow storm pretty much. This weather is absolutely insane! I am so ready to migrate south and stay, I cannot take it anymore! 






On the flip side... good news is I do not have to go to Auburn for orientation so now I can just register and focus on now and finding my place. We are going down in two weeks to look at the place that I am thinking about getting and I am •uber• excited! I have started picking out all the things I want to decorate it with and most of them come from West Elm. :) My B'day is coming up soon and even though I am not very excited about being half way to 50; maybe it will help me get everything I need for my new place! My inspiration for decorating has come from following fellow blogger Madebygirl who is absolutely awesome at decorating and finding other homes of inspiration for all of us to drool over! I can already tell that this is going to be a huge distraction for me... as long as I can get it all done before Auburn then I won't have to worry about it while I am down there. 


Quote of the day: In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity ~Albert Einstein

0 comments: