Content.

11:40 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Here's pretty girl on the way to church this morning! She is absolutely amazing! We had so much fun last night and this morning. She woke me up in the middle of the night (pretty sure she was still asleep) and patted me and kept saying something I could not understand over and then said "okay, let's go back to sleep now" and I said "what? Jessalyn?" and she was OUT! haha Then on the way to church she said she was so glad that I brought a drink for us to share and said "I just love you, Sarah" It was the sweetest thing ever. I wish I could have more times like this with her and will have to make time for it more the next couple of months before my life becomes hectic, for real. 
As anxious as I am about this big move, I am extremely excited. We are going back on the 9th to hopefully make a final decision and I cannot wait to know where I am going to be! I have already been looking up furniture and I now do not have to get as much as I thought I would because my brother is giving me a bunch of his stuff to use! They got engaged just in time; Michelle is redecorating his house! YES! ha I just have to put my girly touch to it and get a few other accessories. My latest obsession is the quatrefoil (my sorority symbol). I have been trying to find all kinds of wall decor in the shape of quatrefoils. I have got some pretty good things put together and you will just have to wait and see. I'll post some of my inspirations for this either later tonight or tomorrow! 


Listening to: "Peaceful Easy Feeling" - The Eagles :)

0 comments: