And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen.

12:41 AM Es Elle 0 Comments

Well it looks like we will be going to Auburn again in the future. I figured we would be making some final plans but looks like my parents had other plans in mind so we are still on the search for the perfect place. We did have a really fun time though, Coco got to play in the fields and we got to go in a bunch of places to see what we like and do not like. We spent time on the strip and ate outside Mellow Mushroom where Coco got LOTS of attention and we ate ice cream. It was very good weather and just a good time to spend with my parents riding around listening to oldies and looking at places for sale. I know my dad is not ecstatic about me going to Auburn but I think that was to be expected. Good thing Phil went before me!  He is being more positive about it than I thought he would be. :) I have been blessed truly with a wonderful supportive family. I am amazed by the unconditional love of a family and the older I get, the more important I realize it is. I could not ask for better parents or brothers, EVER! They have and will always be there for me no matter what; as I am for them. As my father always says; "Family; it's all that matters" and it's so true!

The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.  ~Lee Iacocca


The family - that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to.  ~Dodie Smith

0 comments: