My Saturday :)

10:01 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

So I decided to let Jessalyn come stay the night with me tonight and have a girls night and go to church in the morning. I went to her house to pick her up and she said "You know what I like  to do most in a car? Drive! And what I like most in my tummy? A Baby!" haha I am thinking "wait a second..." It's so funny how we go through life always wanting more and wanting to do what the older people are doing and can't just enjoy where we are. I remember my dad always telling me to not rush my life and that there is a time for everything and to just be patient.This is so true. The older I am the more I want to slow time down and enjoy the NOW.

Here is a picture of her as we rode around with the windows down and she was dancing and having a blast. I told Jessalyn that it was her night and we would go eat anywhere she wanted and of course she chose Mcdonalds! (i have not had in over 9 months) we ordered almost everything on the menu!  As we were eating she told me it was the best dinner she ever had. haha if only we could all be pleased so easily! She then told me I was "the best" :) We are now watching a movie and eating ice cream. This beats going out any day!

There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.  There are seven million.  ~Walt Streightiff

0 comments: