Time to Study

2:30 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

I am having a bit of trouble deciding on the colors for the rest of my place. I have bought most of my furniture but cannot decided where I want to go with the rooms. My study room is the next room I am wanting to finish most, because every time I walk into it to study, I cannot because it drives me crazy that it is not finished! As of right now, it is a BRIGHT orange and I cannot handle it. I have found some rooms of inspiration on what I want to do. In case, I get a roommate I am always wanting to put some sort of furniture in it for someone to sleep on, whether it be a futon or a bed. This one I liked the most:




I have a day bed and so I am thinking this would work best with the room and just put my own little touch to it. I have no time to finish these things and when I do, I do not even know where to start! I am knew to the whole painting part of decorating so it's taking me a while to get things going. My bathroom is finished painting but its still lacking a light fixture and a couple of other touches. Once it is done, I will put up some pictures of the transformation :) Hope you all have a great holiday weekend! 


Listening to: Let Him Fly - Patty Griffin


Quote of the day: "Let nothing disturb thee; Let nothing dismay thee; All thing pass; God never changes. Patience attains All that it strives for. He who has God Finds he lacks nothing:God alone suffices.” -  St. Teresa of Avila

0 comments: