Nostalgia

5:11 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

I have PLENTY of things piling up to blog about but honestly I do not have the time. I have 2 tests on Wednesday and I am FREAKING  out about it. Just so you all wouldn't think I have forgotten about you, I figured I would post something short and quick. I was on my way back to Auburn from my home and decided to put in a little Backstreet Boys greatest hits. A song came on that I had completely forgot about but used to absolutely LOVE  when I was younger. As I was listening to it, I got to thinking; no wonder. Every girl that listened to this from my generation, at some point in time or another, had to have felt disappointed that Backstreet Boys fooled them into thinking that a guy would never lie to them, cheat on them, hurt them and most of all make them cry. Despite life's ups and downs, I still sang this song as loud as I could; like a dreamy 13 year old girl waiting for that perfect someone to come along. I am sure I looked about the craziest 25 year old driving down the roads of Auburn; but hey, it's not like I know anyone here. right?! ha You can't tell me that you do not remember this song! I'm sure it was your favorite too… it's okay you can sing along :) Hope y'all have a good start of the week and pray I do well on this test!! 





Quote of the Day:  I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had.  ~ The Wonder Years

0 comments: