∞Dreaming in Pink∞

12:13 AM Es Elle 0 Comments

I'm taking a much needed break from studying and have been thinking about this one picture of a PINK Kitchen that I absolutely love and decided to share some of my favorite PINK rooms. I know I have already said that I would love to have PINK everything if it was Sarah's world. Clearly many people in my life like to remind me that it's not but I know you don't mind.  :)  
*Welcome to My World*



            







            

Quote of the Night: I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstickI believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. 
Audrey Hepburn

0 comments: