Let there be light!

11:42 AM Es Elle 0 Comments

So my fabulous brother came down a couple of weeks ago and updated all of the lights in my place and it looks 100% better! It's amazing how just a little lighting can make a HUGE difference! He is actually getting married this weekend and I have finals the day after so that is why I have been a little MIA trying to get all my studying in before the BIG day! Here are some before and after pictures of the lovely new lighting! It's hard to see really how terrible the lighting before was, but just picture big, bulky, round, white plastic over ever light socket…. yeah… HORRIBLE! Have a great week, if I don't report back before then! :)

Before: Fan in my bedroom
 After: My new fan!
 Before: THIS is the horrible light fixture 
(if you want to call it that)  that filled the entire house
 Before: The best before picture I could find of the awful light,
 I purposefully tried to not get it in pics - ha
 After: Pretty Stainless steel globe!
walls still not painted… thats next :)
 After: in my bathroom… sneak peek
 After: The Kitchen track lighting!
After:  HUGE difference


Quote of the day: A sensible man will remember that the eyes may be confused in two ways - by a change from light to darkness or from darkness to light; and he will recognize that the same thing happens to the soul.  ~Plato

0 comments: