*HAPPY MOTHERS DAY*

9:02 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Friday was my last day at work which was a very very emotional day for me. I moved all my things out of the apartment and to my new place! Well I didn't actually do hardly any of it. My wonderful family did all of for me. I packed up everything but it was def a family affair. My mother, father, two brothers and uncle moved everything down. I am sure the girl we bought the place from was like "what in the world??" when I showed up with 5 of my family members! ha Words cannot even express how thankful I am for them. It was the first time our whole immediate family has been together, just us, in a really long time and now that I think about it, I wish I would have gotten a picture. My mother stayed with me for the first night and left today. We unpacked and worked all day! I took her out to eat for Mother's Day and then we continued to do even more work around here. It's definitely not finished but it's getting closer and closer. I am so thankful that she stayed to help me. She is such and inspiration to me and my number one role model. I honestly do not know where I would be if it wasn't for her constant love and compassion pushing me forward through the ups and downs of life. She has taught me what it means to be strong, committed, ethical, compassionate, hard working, conservative, mannerly, forgiving and most of all, the true meaning of love. I owe everything I am, to my mother. I love you, mom! 


Two Quotes of the Night: 

A daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self.  And mothers are their daughters' role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.  ~Victoria Secunda

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life.  ~Abraham Lincoln

0 comments: