PANIC Monday

7:12 PM Es Elle 0 Comments

Today has probably been one of the worst MOndays I have had in a long time. Let me just tell you that throughout this whole day, I was about as optimistic as they come, believing this day was going to get better but nope. Not in the cards for me today. To start it off, I slept through my alarm. Pat's bowl had a layer of bubbles around the top and I thought maybe he was suffocating or dying so I was freaking out about that. Ran around trying to get ready for class and had to run out the door to catch the transit in enough time to get to class or I thought. Got to campus and had NO CLUE  where my class was. After walking all over the place, I finally found it and was 15 minutes late. So I leave there and come back to walk Coco and regroup my thoughts to finish out this fabulous day. I decide to try the commuter way with my car since I have to go to a bookstore to buy yet another lab manual. Go figure, I spend 45 minutes trying to find a bookstore that does not exist and realize I have 30 minutes until class. I go park my car and get out and realize I have no idea, again, where I am. Like a "True Freshman" I have my 100 lb book bag on my back and a huge map out trying to figure my location in 90 degree weather, only to realize that I have to walk around the entire stadium to even get to the area where my building might be. So I was 15 minutes late for this class, drenched in sweat about to pass out. Next, is one of my labs. SO once again I am searching for this building with my map out and decide to take my book bag off when my bra completely unsnaps and I have maintenance men staring at me. So I set down everything I have in my hand on the bench trying to be inconspicuous and my papers begin to fly all over campus. So once again, I get my things, go to the bathroom, gain composure and going to finish out this fabulous day after my lab. I get to lab only to find out that I have about 500 terms about the muscles and tissue to have memorized by Wed. WEDNESDAY! 2 DAYS!!!!! I'm not sure if you got that? I have to be able to look into a microscope and identify which muscle or tissue that is, where it is located in the body, what the parts of each one is and what the function is. INSANENESS! ok so once that class is over, I find a nice girl to drive me back to my car because I had walked the whole campus and had no idea where I was or where my car is. I get to my car and back out of my parking place, sitting completely still, and some freshman hits me from behind! thats it. my day is done. PERFECT DAY! 


BUT….the optimist that I am, I will tell you two fantabulous things that made my day:


1. Coco peed on her pad! proud mom 


2. Pat's bubblenest is due to him loving his home and being happy! success



Quote of the day: Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. 
The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict. -- William Ellery, Founding Father

Listening to: Tim Mcgraw - Taylor Swift

0 comments: