Master Suite in the making...

9:56 AM Es Elle 0 Comments

SO I am only putting up before and after pictures as we go along because I am too ashamed of what the before pictures look like without having the finished product. Check it out for yourself! :)


Before ANYTHING was done to it. ewwwww nasty walls and carpet (not my furniture)


OK now as you can see, the carpet was replaced with hardwoods - THANK GOD




this is what I had to live in for about a week... horrible


Drum Roll Please......





TADA!!!

 FINISHED PRODUCTS


You can see how a little paint can go a long way in a room. It made a HUGE difference.
I love my new bedroom! Up next... the bathroom! Stay tuned. 
This is my first class today, I'll let you know how it goes!
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY! TGIF!


Quote of the day: Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.

0 comments: